Basic Skills Check ListItem # 39803
Prices are in CDN Dollars
Ships in 2 week(s) directly from the manufacturer!
Basic Skills Checklists is an easy-to-use, informal assessment tool that brings method to the madness of classroom assessment. It focuses on pre-academic, readiness, and academic skills expected from learners in the early elementary years. Author and experienced teacher Marlene Breitenbach developed these helpful checklists in special-needs and inclusive classrooms while serving children with autism and other developmental disabilities. The checklists have been used by resource teachers, special educators, mainstream teachers, and paraprofessionals. Simple, customizable charts make it easy to record children’s progress in skill areas such as basic concepts, reading/language, math, fine motor, and independence. This flexible tool is great for one-on-one or group assessment!
These checklists will help educators:
- Identify current skills and problem areas
- Develop appropriate, realistic learning objectives
- Create individualized programs
- Monitor and measure progress over time
- Keep clear records for the IEP team and future teachers
- Assess over 40 different skills!