All About Austism DVD SeriesItem # 36331 DVD
Prices are in CDN Dollars
In stock and ready to ship!
Our most popular videos in one money-saving package! Set includes:
- Breakthroughs—Depicts a rigorous yet compassionate program of early intervention with high expectations
- One-on-One—Deals with aggression, record keeping, self-help, communication, fine- and gross-motor skills, and sensory toleration for non-compliant students with minimal skill repertories
- Asperger Syndrome—Explains the symptoms, causes of, and strategies for coping with Asperger Syndrome
- Autism Spectrum Disorders—Covers major issue areas, including cognitive style, diagnostic characteristics, communication skills and deficits, social behaviors, support strategies, and challenging behaviors
- Straight Talk about Autism—Examines issues specific to childhood (diagnosis, parental acceptance, communication deficits, and beginning school) and adolescence (hypersensitivity, splinter skills, teasing, social skills, Circle of Friends programs, school-to-work transition, and independent living).