Big Beamer Wireless SwitchItem # 40300
Prices are in CDN Dollars
Ships in 2 week(s) directly from the manufacturer!
No cords in the way of wheelchairs. Makes any switch wireless! These wireless switches have two components: a switch that houses a transmitter, and a receiver that can be plugged into any switch-adapted device. Each switch is uniquely paired with its receiver, allowing multiple students to use their own Jelly Beamers at the same time without interfering with one another. 5"dia. activation area. Features:
• Long battery life
• Unique wireless codes eliminate cross-talk between devices
• Effective range up to 30 feet with no line-of-sight required
• Transmitter and receiver require two “AA” batteries each (not included)
• Four modes of control, including timed seconds, timed minutes, latch, and direct
• Four interchangeable twist tops: red, green, yellow, and blue For Jelly Beamer Wireless Switch and Receiver, see W40293.
Customers Also Bought
Can any of the wireless switches that you sell be used to turn on or off an ipod? I need an adaptive switch for a disabled individual.
The Big Beamer Wireless transmitter may be used with other receivers. In itself, it does not turn on or off iPods or iPhones unless it is paired with an interface. We recommend using the Blue 2 Bluetooth Switch to connect to iOS, Apple OS X, Windows, Google Chrome and Android devices.