CATCH® Early Childhood KitItem # 17887
Prices are in CDN Dollars
Item due in our warehouse soon! Contact us for assistance.
Based on the evidence-based CATCH Coordinated School Health Program, CATCH Early Childhood (CEC) is designed to promote physical activity and healthy food choices among preschool children ages 3-5. Through CEC, children are motivated to walk, run, jump, dance and move their whole bodies while playing and having fun!
This CEC Kit features a Teacher’s Manual with 10 easy-to-teach lessons encouraging healthy eating and activity, English/Spanish parent tips sheets, coloring activities and hand puppets to use while reading stories in the CATCH manual; specially selected equipment that is developmentally appropriate, safe, and gets little ones excited about being active; and the CEC Activity Box with over 500 activity and picture cards providing detailed instruction for fun, non-elimination games using the equipment included with this kit. These games are aimed at increasing children’s moderate-to-vigorous physical activity while they are engaged and having a blast. CATCH Early Childhood Equipment Set with Manual and Activity Box includes all of the following:
• CEC It’s Fun to Be Healthy Teacher’s Manual
• CEC Hand Puppets – set of 4 CATCH characters
• CEC Activity Box with over 500 5" x 8" activity and picture cards and 2 music CDs
• Colored Spot Markers
• 24 CATCH 7" Playground Balls (4 each in red, blue, yellow, and green)
• 24 Beach Balls 20"-dia.
• 16 CATCH 9" Cones (4 each in red, blue, green, and yellow)
• 1 Colorful 24" Parachute with SuperChute Grip
• 24 Fleece 3" Balls (4 each in red, blue, green, yellow, orange, and purple)
• 24 Scarves (assorted colors)
• 16 CATCH Beanbags (4 each in red, blue, green, and yellow)
• 24 CATCH 30" Hula H oops
• 3 White Mesh Bags