Current Jobs at FlagHouse
Since 1954, FlagHouse has been a global supplier of equipment, programs, and curricula for physical education and recreation professionals, as well as products, equipment, and programs for professionals who deal with children and adults with physical and developmental disabilities.
Our products are leading, highly trusted and respected brands in their fields. Our catalogs contain thousands of products, including exclusive and proprietary products, are used by tens of thousands of customers and are supported by an industry-leading web site.
We are located in the heart of Northern New Jersey. FlagHouse has more than one hundred people dedicated to serving our customers. The FlagHouse team is always on the lookout for dedicated, energetic, and hard-working people.
Business to Business Consultative Sales Opportunities
Join our sales team and make a difference...We are expanding our sales team engaged in meeting the needs of health care, educational, recreational and sports, long term care, facilities etc. to provide solutions that make a difference to lives and families....
About our company...
We are a premier global supplier of 20,000+ resources for physical activity, recreation, education and special needs for over 50 years. We serve schools, parks, community and recreation centers, healthcare organizations, day treatment and residential care centers, military bases, and consumers.
We currently have openings for...
Two Bilingual Sales Consultants - French-English
One Unilingual - English
- plans, prospects and sell our full product line to customers in healthcare, education and recreation facilities for use by their special needs clients. These environments accommodates clients with a wide array of special needs and other complex conditions and comprise a range of products designed to meet specific needs and budgets
- plans and executes direct marketing and outbound sales campaigns
- develops new business relationships and grows account volumes of existing clients within an assigned territory or target market(s) with revenue accountability
- attends and presents to prospects, customers and at industry Trade Shows
- manages the customer relationship from initial contact to completion, ensuring customer satisfaction
Qualifications and experience required:
- Post Secondary Graduation or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Outlook and effectively utilize social media to attract prospects
- previous successful sales experience in a B2B environment
- the ability to meet targets
- excellent organization, time management, communication; professional sales skills
- prepare and present value added services which include; oversee the installation of specialty equipment
- train customers' staff in the use and implementation of equipment
- very detailed oriented, able to or willing to learn how to read blue prints and prepare sales quotes and contracts
- a current passport for international travel
- valid Ontario driver's license and own vehicle are necessary
- base salary and performance bonus
- product and sales training upon hire plus continuous learning
- benefits package employee purchase plan
- opportunity to work with a successful team
- free parking & cafeteria on site
We wish to hear from self driven professionals motivated to excel in sales. Submit a current resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants , however, only those candidates we consider to be best qualified will be contacted. No recruiters please.
Listed below are the major FlagHouse departments and their respective responsibilities:
FlagHouse Brand Managers are responsible for developing the product lines that are the lifeblood of our company. The Brand Managers develop and introduce new products and fulfill marketing plans while keeping closely attuned to the needs and wishes of their clientele.
Our Sales Account Representatives create strong, ongoing ties with clients by working with them in person, meeting them at trade shows, and using whatever means are necessary to deliver the most appropriate solutions. Our Telephone Sales Representatives are responsible for providing prompt, friendly, and professional service, 100% of the time. Their goal is to give customers what they want. They ARE FlagHouse to the people who call us!
Every FlagHouse employee is here to satisfy our customer. From the initial phone greeting, through processing mail and faxed orders, following up on drop-shipments, and promptly resolving customer problems that arise, we count on our Customer Service team.
Our 118,000 sq. ft. Distribution Center at our Hasbrouck Heights headquarters houses our multi-million dollar inventory. The personal care exercised by our Distribution Center staff insures that orders are correct and packaged safely and efficiently. We use computerized scanning, and automated billing and shipping documentation to make our operation run smoothly.
Information Technology (IT) & Decision Support
Our IT team keeps us ready for current and future information management needs. They develop and support our business system, e-commerce, intranet, and our continually evolving Marketing applications.
Sourcing, negotiating, ordering, and controlling inventory insures that thousands of products are where they should be, when they should be. This is the challenge facing our Purchasing Team. Our Buyers, Design Engineers, and support group all help to build customer satisfaction.
Finance (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Credit)
The traditional accounting job functions are all present with the constant opportunities to deal with vendors and customers throughout the world in a growing, dynamic business.
The focus of all aspects of Human Resources is on developing the most superior workforce so that the organization and individual employees can accomplish their work goals in service to our customers.